Sunday, July 25, 2010

Facts Speak Louder Than Words

NLP V.S. 7+


26.7.2010

I wanted to share my gratitude to 7+ super supplement food again you with.

I just finished an intensive course about NLP (part one). During this course, as my health is in very bad shape recently due to the recurrence of serious flu, I had worried so much if I could completed the course or if I should postpone it.

I put myself on a serious test again (last time was when I was engaged in the WORLD EXPO ) by taking 7+ to go with the intensive 9 am to 9pm class for 5 days, in the hope that it could help me to cross the physical trouble water.

I did make it! I couldn't learn so much in the wonderful course without 7+ along with me. Every time when I was in excoriate headache or badly allergically cough or sneeze. I drank it bit by bit. I felt much better and I could focus on the lecture/discussion or drills again.

When the course came to the last day, my conditions were significantly changed to better. The course seemed to played an integrated power to me in conjunction with 7+ , all making me feel more positive and energetic, physically and physiologically. I felt not only relieved but fulfilled, more self-assured...


WHAT IS NLP?


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment