Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some new findings in my health


6-7-10


It has been one month since I came across with the ‘7+’ anti-oxidant functional food. A series of positive ‘symptoms’ has been emerged in my body gradually:

1. Nose allergy: disappeared in the morning and night

2. Flu this month and last month: cured

3. Long term throat sore: Under control

4. Long term Urine track infections: vanished. Number of urination reduced to ½ day time and 1-2 at night from 4-5 times

5. Sleep quality: better

6. Physical strength: better and more resilient

7. Headache: much better especially in the morning

8. Ear ringing: reduced to very low pitch from ear-piercing sound

9. I have more confidence in myself and more positive towards future.

New findings:

Just now I found for a number of days I haven’t used hand cream that couldn’t live without. I also don’t need facial cream but only toner because my skin becomes much more self moisturized but less oily than before. Judy, Marketing manager of EXFUZE HK has the similar responses. Surprising!

Another big improvement is the pains in my joint have lessened significantly and the sound of Cracks have disappeared when I squat and kneel. I can quickly bend down without feeling uncomfortably. I didn’t realize this until very recently. I hope this improvement can continue.

I received other people’s testimonials from eXfuze after my early positive reflections were written in my blog. There are so many positive and similar responses to 7+ from users in different ages, skins and origins. As a result, it is not coincident but reproducible.

That is why I trust 7+.

My heart beamed with gratitude to eXfuze…

Donna

TEl: 852-90306536
SKYPE: donnawinter2000
healthhappinesswealthdw.blogspot.com
blog.sina.com.cn/healthhappinesswealthdw (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment