Thursday, July 1, 2010

My progress review - the efficacy of 7+ in my health reflection:

2-7-2010


I have taken it for about 3 weeks with 30ml (50 ml sometimes) x2 per day. The most evident change is number of urination per day and night reduced significantly – from 4-5 times per night to 1-2. And day times of urination reduced to ½.

The pain during urine and waist pain have disappeared.

My Tinnitus – internal ear noise (耳鸣) and the consequent headache has been reduced considerably. I am so relieved that the sound has been lowered to high pitch to very weak.

The visit of Expo is a severe test to my physical strength. I never realized I could be such a resilient and tough person physically. The 7+ has done brilliant job to my flu during the five days-trip. My joint/muscle problems recovered rapidly in the trip despite my heavy physical exercise (standing, queuing, walking continually for several days and more than 10 hours per day in Shanghai) and a lack of rest. I could manage to visit many pavilions and exhibitions and stay 13 hours per day in the Expo areas. 7+ is kind of energizer to me in the critical, tough time.

I never have tried such a single functional food that could bring about me such a rapid curing effect to my long-lasting problems. I found it contains super high anti-oxidants fighting chemicals all from botanical sources grown and produced in organic environment without any artificial additives. It functions as killers to free radical and abnormal cells as well as cells repairers.

Addition to that, the extract advanced technology process also plays a key to improve product absorption power to maximum (over 90%) compared with other supplement products.

However, supplements only work as supplements in conjunction with medicine and treatment to cure our diseases. We cannot purely rely on them. To see doctors if not feeling well is very essential.

I always remind myself that it is not possible to improve our health without a good living habit: enough sleep, keeping fit and good management on our own inner pressure and emotional. Scientists have proved that 90% of diseases are out of stress, depression and emotional problems.

For enquiry, please contact me at

Nanhaich2010@gmail.com

Tel: 852-90306536

Website: www.exfuze.com/Donnaw

www.healthhappinesswealthdw.blogspot.com



Donna Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment