Friday, July 2, 2010

It is worth investing a bit in our own life - Updated testimonials from USA and Canada

Date: 2-7-2010


It is worth investing a bit in our own life, family and people we care for. People forget themselves sometimes while working so hard for money. But eventually they have to spend more no matter if they are rich or poor because of their damaged health. Most importantly, if anyone in a family has unfortunate diseases or health issue, it perturbs and worries others, honestly …


This is a lesson happening everyday in our life.

Please see the latest testimonials from USA and Canada. (http://www.exfuzenews.info/)

Laurie Eccles

"I was approached by 2 products at the same time. One was a juice drink and one was PROformance. I own Bel Boxing Club and it seems that at least once a month I am approached about “the best new product on the market.” I was involved with a multi level before, and I definitely understand there is money to be made if you do a little bit of work. I have extremely bad knees from too much activity and some injuries. The first product was promoted to me because of its anti-inflammatory strengths. I took the product (but probably not enough) for 3 weeks. I didn’t really feel anything. Christine Clark didn’t know about the first product but was getting a little insistent. I decided to start the PROformance and keep a journal of my workouts and what medication I would use, proving to her it didn’t work. I was considering calling my surgeon and asking for another injection for my joint pain.

It has been a year, March 17 2009 since my last surgery on my left knee and injection on my right. I teach fitness classes at my boxing club. At the beginning of the week, usually I needed to take over the counter anti inflammatory medication , but by Thursday night I would have to take prescription pain medication... I also couldn’t work out again until Monday night. I started taking the Seven on Saturday. I then doubled the dose for a week. The journal started great with a quiet Sunday with just an Advil. Monday, I ended up teaching 2 classes. Tuesday I did a cardio and core workout. Wednesday, I had to teach another workout, plus I took an hour session of yoga. Thursday I did an intense leg workout just to be sure. This is when I realized I haven’t needed to take any pain pills since Sunday. I was honestly shocked! The lack of pain is amazing but what is really the most exciting thing is “I can finally wear heels again!” I haven’t been able to wear heels in over a year without having an extremely painful time. Now that’s what I’m most excited about."

________________________________________



Louise ZoBell

"My name is Louise ZoBell and I live in Alberta Canada. For many months I have been having trouble with my right shoulder. I couldn't raise my arm above my head without lifting it with the other arm and experiencing great discomfort.

The pain would keep me awake at night. I tried many different options to try get some relief. These include chiropractic, massage, supplementation, magnetics and many more. In December I was giving a bottle of Seven + Proformance because I was looking at Exfuze as a business possibility. It didn't even occur to me that this may help the chronic problem with my shoulder. Much to my surprise and relief, within three days of taking the product, I was alble to raise my arm above my head again and sleep through the night without the pain keeping me awake. I have also had dramatic results using the products when experiencing headaches from stress and tension. Just last night I left a group setting with just such a headache. Instead of going to my medicine cabinet I went to my fridge and poured some of my favorite drink--Seven + Proformance. Within a few minutes a was welcoming guests to my home without the previous discomfort."

________________________________________



Carol and Tom Bruner

"My husband and l live in Southwestern On. We are very active Seniors.We recently tried The new Exfuze product, we are very fussy about our health,and we found it helps us to sleep so much better.. lt also helps with stress, and gives so much energy. Just an over all feeling of youthfullness.

ln Health, Carol and Tom Bruner."

No comments:

Post a Comment